Airsoft Bulgaria Forum
Моля влез или се регистрирай.

Влез с потребителско име, парола и продължителност на сесията
Експертно търсене  

Новини:

Автор Тема: GOOD NEWS - Airsoft Mechanix by Alecu OPENED for Bulgaria  (Прочетена 1229 пъти)

Alecu.WTF

• Бергет 9
  • Неактивен Неактивен
  • Публикации: 18
    • Профил
GOOD NEWS - Airsoft Mechanix by Alecu OPENED for Bulgaria
« -: януари 25, 2013, 14:43:22 pm »

GOOD NEWS - Airsoft Mechanix by Alecu OPENED for Bulgaria

Dear friends, i am glad to let you know that from today, my airsoft shop is opened for International Business.

So please visit my website www.airsoftmechanix.ro and let me know what do you think about it. (please select English version for Euro currency)

All the products shown on my website are in stock and shipping to Bulgaria after payment confirmation is 2 days.

Also a general Table Rates for Shipping is available and payment can be done by paypal or bank transfer.

For Bulgaria i will try to find a cheaper Shipping Company, the one that i am using now is DPD - and it offers very short delivery day and tracking number. for the orders.

Feel free to ask me any questions on airsoftmechanix@yahoo.com

Join me also on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/airsoft.mechanix

Many of you knows me, and for those who dont we can get acquainted either to the National Bulgarian Games that i am attending, Border War or Berget
Активен
BERGET Every Year

Kreslyo

• Джентльмены удачи
  • Неактивен Неактивен
  • Публикации: 2 553
    • Профил
Re: GOOD NEWS - Airsoft Mechanix by Alecu OPENED for Bulgaria
« Отговор #1 -: януари 25, 2013, 15:16:59 pm »

Hallo Aleku,

For shipping try to use Econt Expres. This courier company works in Bulgaria, Romania and Greece.

http://ro.econt.com/

Regards
Активен
Screamer

Alecu.WTF

• Бергет 9
  • Неактивен Неактивен
    • Профил
« Отговор #2 -: януари 30, 2013, 14:29:22 pm »

The Guardian Angels are here :-)

What is this awesome cool looking thing?

It’s the most revolutionary self-defense good looking gadget. Actually is the most efficient out there. Imagine that the usual pepper spray you cannot use it because of the wind, or in close quarters, but Guardian Angel it makes that ancient history.

Used by Law enforcement around the world, made in Switzerland, uses pressured gas, that can be directed over the attacker. No permit needed, no health problems, it’s just taking care of the “problem”.

Check this cool video also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBE5B9YLVL0 , and STAY SAFE, now with your own Guardian Angel in our store Airsoft Mechanix by Alecu, at only 150 Lei / 36 Euro the piece.
http://www.airsoftmechanix.ro/echipament-tactic/autoaparare.html
Активен
BERGET Every Year

FoxDie

• Неактивен Неактивен
  • Публикации: 13
    • Профил
« Отговор #3 -: февруари 07, 2013, 11:07:41 am »

To whom it may concern,

I had an order of 4 magazines from Alecu's shop. He were so positive and he explained me every single detail as well for the magazines.

Right after I ordered the magazines from him, he just contacted me as email and I just decided to give him an extra day just if he can find Econt Express and finally he did it!

Everything went well and in one more day I was already holding the magazines by 10am ish.

They were all wrapped up good and there were no damage on the items.

:10x THANKS AGAIN ALECU! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!  :10x

Best regards,
Anton Todorov, Bulgaria

Активен

Alecu.WTF

• Бергет 9
  • Неактивен Неактивен
    • Профил
« Отговор #4 -: март 13, 2013, 14:57:09 pm »

Multi Tools Leatherman
Now at Airsoft Mechanix you can find your lifetime warranty multi tool Leatherman. No.1 in its sector at the best price.

It would be much appreciated a LIKE on Facebook: www.facebook.com/airsoft.mechanix
« Последна редакция: март 13, 2013, 15:09:25 pm от Alecu.WTF »
Активен
BERGET Every Year